Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Love You Propose sms text message to boyfriend girlfriend with images picture


BEST PROPOSE BY STUDENT 
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT i can tell you that I LOVE YOU....
I am BAD in GEOGRAPHY
BUT
i can tell you that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT
I can REMEMBER when i FIRST saw
you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT I can tell WHATS the REACTION
when you SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the INTENSITY of SPARK of my
EYES when they SEE you..
I am BAD in every SUBJECT
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
I will PASS all SUBJECTS if the TOPIC
is YOU





BOY: i want to end our relationship :|

GIRL: why?
Boy: I'm bored becuz i must send u
msg
good morning or good night
everyday... :|
GIRL: u no need to do it if u don't like
baby... :((
BOY: Still more, i'm bored coz i always
must
come to ur home to take u go out
with me...
GIRL: i don't know it... So... *feeling
cry*
BOY: So..... will u marry me? I will
no need
send u msg everyday, i will whisper
it in ur
ears before we go sleep and after we
wake
up... We will go out everynight from
our
home.... more n more baby... we
will be
together anytime... Do u want it ?
GIRL: *cry* of course..





Boy: If already have taken your heart, you belongs to me now forever & i have got everything. Now what would you ask for, i don't think you are left with anything to ask for now ??
.
.
Girl: That's OK, i'll take your last name.

Happy Valentine's Day to All

No comments:

Post a Comment